Shower Drain Channel
- The Shower drain channel is composed of a vast range of grating for all load classes in accordance with Indian standard. The available materials are galvanized and stainless steel and nylon.
- All the gratings are designed to obtain the maximum drainage efficiency for traffic and the passing of pedestrians and cyclists.
- The SSCO company can be supplied with all-ready mounted gratings.
- Ideal for roadside drainage and the punctual drainage of open areas and car parks.
- Ideal for crossings, parking’s and unloading areas for heavy vehicles.
- Ideal for motorways, industrial and port areas, container unloading and warehousing areas, airports, storage areas.
- Essentially used in hospital, chemical, pharmaceutical and industrial sector.
- For our building drainage solutions SSCO combines drainage elements to create sustainable solutions for private homes and office buildings, as well as for industrial kitchens, hotels and commercial properties.
- Today’s bathrooms are barrier-free, where flush-mounted showers create a completely new room experience. This is the standard that SSCO matches with its design product line.
- This includes elegant shower channels that form a perfect combination of function and design. Discover the exclusive world of SSCO.
- Complete shower channel
Ready-to-install complete shower channels with fix mounted drain body with lateral outlet.
Stainless steel cover can be turned over and tiled to offer an “invisible” look.
Vertically adjustable frame can be adjusted from 7-15 mm to meet on-site tile thicknesses.
Eight channel lengths: 300, 450, 600, 750, 900, 1000, 1200 and 1500 mm
- Modular Design
Individual drain composition using the SSCO modular.
Cleaning and care made easy. Channel rim, odour trap and hair filter can be removed without tools – for ideal shower hygiene.
- Installation on room or wall side of shower
Installation supports can be pivoted away as required for wall-side installation.
- Waterless odour trap
Multistop odour, foam, rodent and insect stop available as accessory. Ideal odour trap for bathroom drains that dry out frequently. Can be retrofitted in installed shower drains.
|System:||complete shower channel|
|Channel length:||300 mm to upto 1500 mm|
|Flow rate:||1.1 l/s|
|Bearing Load:||1000 KG|
- Low Maintenance
- Easy to use
- Simple Design
- High Performance
- Corrosion Resistance
- High Strength
- Fine finish
- Longer Life
- Light Weight
An Exclusive Drain System for Your Dream Home
The stainless steel Floor Drains represent the cumulation of many years’ practical experience and design know-how in stainless steel fabrication technologies.
For reasons of making the finest range SS Shower Channel Drain available in the market, we engage in the utilization of high grade raw materials and modern machines, as per the set industry norms and guidelines.